Saturday 4 August 2012

Latest Obsessions

Multitude Hair Ties - from Anthropologie
Multitude Hair Ties - from Anthropologie


I'm currently beyond obsessed with the above hair ties.


Multitude Hair Ties from Anthropologies.  These are the cutest hair ties ever! They come in a range of colours that are too cute for words.  I'm in the process of ordering some these babies and can not wait until they arrive.

I'm been daydreaming about these hair ties for quite awhile now and will be soo happy once I get my hands on these.

Apparently you can make your own version of the hair ties at home using a head band - http://thatsinfluence.blogspot.com.  Wouldn't mind giving this a try some time.




Essie Nail Polish - Muchi Muchi

Essie Nail Polish - Mint Candy Apple

What can I say I love all things Essie!

O.P.I is HUGE and seems to be all the rage amongst most girls but I'm yet to get on that bandwagon.  I've always been a massive fan of Essie and personally prefer it to O.P.I as I believe it stays on longer without chipping and glides on the nails much smoother resulting  in the same professional finish that you get in salons.

My two favourite Essie colours are - Mint Candy Apple and Muchi Muchi.




1 comment:

  1. You could buy a roll of that elastic and make hair ties babe. =) Love the colours of the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete